As a 21st Century establishment, the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière is firmly committed to sustainable development.
Our Approach: Dignified Luxury®
Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière offers eco-friendly lifestyle choices throughout its guests’ stay.
The hotel initiated the concept of Dignified Luxury©. It reflects its true commitment to life-balance, to well-being, and to a new way of experiencing luxury whilst being respectful of the environment.
" Your Experience "
• Pop Earth, the first ecofriendly champagne, created by the Pommery vineyard
• Charging station for the electric vehicles
• “Neocab” hybrid taxis on call
• Waste sorting options within your room
• A selection of organic dishes on our restaurant menus
• Organic honey produced on the open-air roof terrace
• Towels and bathrobes, both in guests’ rooms and at the U Spa Barrière Shiseido, made of Organic cotton
• Bills presented on Ipad upon departure
" What we do "
• Suppliers deliveries in reuseable containers
• Our supplier deliveries come in recyclable plastic crates
• Our partners commit to our ethics charter
• We sort waste and recycle all organic refuse
• We train staff to eco-friendly living
• All outdoor and indoor lighting uses LED lightbulbs
• We give priority to locally grown organic produce and fair trade products
• We actively support charities and take part in solidarity projects
The organization and its employees understand, respect, and actively work to protect the natural and cultural assets of our planet. Through our actions we are working to reduce our consumption of natural resources, limit the waste returned to the environment, reduce the intake and outflow of harmful chemicals, and make our guest aware of why we are doing this.
ISO 14001 for our environmental commitment.
Condé NastTraveler 2013 World Savers Awards - Preservation
Sustainable luxury, it’s about you, it’s about us.