As a 21st Century establishment, the Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière is firmly committed to sustainable development.
Our Approach: Dignified Luxury®
Hotel Fouquet’s Barrière offers eco-friendly lifestyle choices throughout its guests’ stay.
The hotel initiated the concept of Dignified Luxury©. It reflects its true commitment to life-balance, to well-being, and to a new way of experiencing luxury whilst being respectful of the environment.
" Your Experience "
• Pop Earth, the first ecofriendly champagne, created by the Pommery vineyard
• Charging station for the electric vehicles
• “Neocab” hybrid taxis on call
• Electric bicycles available on request
• Waste sorting options within your room
• A selection of organic dishes on our restaurant menus
• Organic honey produced on the open-air roof terrace
• Towels and bathrobes, both in guests’ rooms and at the U Spa, made of Organic cotton, woven in France
• Bills presented on Ipad upon departure
" What we do "
• Suppliers deliveries in reuseable containers
• Our supplier deliveries come in recyclable plastic crates
• Our partners commit to our ethics charter
• We sort waste and recycle all organic refuse
• We train staff to eco-friendly living
• All outdoor and indoor lighting uses LED lightbulbs
• We give priority to locally grown organic produce and fair trade products
• We actively support charities and take part in solidarity projects