The ‘LIGHTS , CAMERA, ACTION !’ experience offers you the unique opportunity to spend four hours in front of a professional camera immortalizing your stay in the French capital.
The 'Lights, Camera, Action!' offer includes :
- Accommodation (2 nights)
- American breakfast
- 4 consecutive hours of filming with a professional crew
(in the morning : from 9am to 1pm or in the afternoon : from 2pm to 6pm)
- A chauffeur driven car during your filming experience
- the receipt of your personal digital movie within the 10 days following your stay
- A complimentary selection of 22 drinks in the minibar (excluding alcohol)
- Complimentary Wifi
- Complimentary U Spa access (pool, fitness room…)
Romantic, prestigious, historic or city tours… a variety of scenarios will be offered to choose from, to optimize the 4 hours of filming, accompanied by a chauffeur, in order to make a uniquely unforgettable souvenir of your stay. The resulting film will be sent to you within the following 10 days.
Your satisfaction remains our highest priority and to ensure that each film is truly unique, you will be invited to choose from amongst the following themes :
- Paris, I love you : focus on the Parisian places that are an integral part of the city of Love’s magic
- Paris City Tour : spend time in the capital city’s key locations
- Paris Vintage : this authentic circuit takes you around the many historic venues of the city
- Paris Deluxe : the city of Lights true sparkling personality will be revealed during this tour combining uniqueness and extravagance
The themes of the tours are given as indications only; filming crews are open to suggestions in order to best meet your expectations, and also reserve the right to adapt the shooting plan according to weather and traffic conditions.
Our establishment’s history is intertwined with that of the French film industry.
Prestigious movie theaters began to open on the Champs-Elysées during the thirties, gradually making the celebrated street the Parisian movie avenue, with the Fouquet’s as the natural focal point of this new entertainment world.
Actors and producers have made the Fouquet’s the venue where contracts are signed, cast parties are hosted and new films are premiered.
Since its creation in 1976, the César awards ceremony gala dinner has been held at the Fouquet’s, its first edition presided over by legendary French actor Jean Gabin.£
More recently, Hôtel Fouquet’s Barrière has also become a favourite location amongst Press Attaches in the industry to organize their press-junkets. Rooms are transformed to welcome the cast and crews promoting their new films: Bradley Cooper, Jean Dujardin, Marion Cotillard, Omar Sy, François Cluzet, Jean Reno, Victoria Abril, Catherine Deneuve…The hotel has also often provided backdrop for the filming of interviews, documentaries and movie scenes.
Moreover, for its 85th anniversary, The Leading Hotels of the World has chosen to highlight the movie industry.
Hôtel Fouquet’s Barrière needed no further encouragement to offer its clients the opportunity to star in their own professional film.
Based on availability. The 4 hours of filming must be consecutive. The 5 minute minimum professional quality video will be sent by digital link to the clients in the 10 days following the dates of stay.