The Hôtel & Ryads Naoura Barrière resort is close to several Golf Clubs. The perfect opportunity to improve your swing or simply relax on the different courses.
Al Maaden Golf Club
This 18-hole course designed by architect Kyle Phillips opened in 2010. It is just 9 km from the resort. The Al Maaden golf course is 6,249 metres long, par 72.
Amelkis Golf Club
The American Cabell Robinson designed the famous Amelkis course which was opened in October 1995 and is located at the foothills of the High Atlas mountain range. A 27-hole course only 5.5 km from the hotel.
- The Blue course: 9 holes, 2,920 metres long, par 36
- The Red course: 9 holes, 2,854 metres long, par 36
- The Green course: 9 holes, 2,762 metres long, par 36.
The Royal Golf Club
27 holes close to Marrakech and the Hôtel & Ryads Naoura Barrière (5.5 km) for 3 courses:
- The Menara course: 9 holes, 5,611 metres long, par 34
- The Koutoubia course: 9 holes, 5,595 metres long, par 36
- The Agdal course: 9 holes, 5,310 metres long, par 36
The Samanah Golf Club
An 18-hole course, par 72, 6,800 metres long, located 17.5 km from the Hôtel & Ryads Naoura Barrière.
The Palmeraie Golf Club
The Palmeraie Golf Club 27-hole course is spread over 250 acres, one of the courses major assets.
Spectacular views of the Atlas mountains; a unique panorama including 7 lakes which make the entire site one of the most beautiful courses in Morocco.
27 holes: 6,214 metres long, designed by Robert Trent Jones.